Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Entry 6

At the start Stuart Little was just Stuart Little a chidrens book, well writtan and clever but still a chid's book. One day during book club we turned back to an early page in the book (11) and were disscusing something, in my head I was asking myself questions on the opposite end of the point, and at home I relized what I had been thinking. On page 11 there is talk of Stuart going into a mouse hole (that is what the Little's thought had happened) but really he had just been stuck somewhere else. The idea of people of you love going somewhere or doing something and you not able to stop them or help them was scarey. I'm still not sure why this spoke to me but for the rest of the book I was making text to world connections a lot easier then I had ever made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment